Monday, September 15, 2014



estamos conectados en una manera celestial

we love the bici

Agus's birthday

Mis Queridos Amigos

Are you ready to hear the greatest thing ever?

On Friday we packed our backpacks and got on the bus, heading for Buenos Aires.  We arrived at night and stayed with our two great companions, Hna Millet and Hna Rohm.  That was fun, because "we are connected in a heavenly way."  We woke up on Saturday morning Hna Millet made us pancakes and then we read the Book of Mormon.  Then Hna Cuevas and I headed to Morón.

I walked into the chapel and was greeted by Nataila, Maite, Melanie, and Thiago, hugs all around.  Then I saw Marcela and we hugged and cried and hugged some more. Best hug of my life.  I shook Cristian´s hand and said, Congratulations.

So let me fill you in.  The day I left Morón the Hermanas went and did the pre-interviews of familia Guiñazú, remember them?  And when they asked what day they got married they looked back and said, "What do you mean?"....
They told us they were married but they actually weren´t!!  So now, months later, after paper work and waiting time, they were able to get married and.. BE BAPTIZED!  And I got to go.  And it was the best day ever.

They each picked someone different to baptize them, except the twins that were baptized by the same man.  As each one came out of the water I felt the Spirit so strongly.  This family is starting a new life.  They are clean and pure and now they have the help from the Holy Ghost each day.

We hopped back on the bus and raced back to Bragado to prepare for Alejandro´s baptism.  What a perfect day!!  And Alejandro´s baptism was divine.  The whole family went to support him and everyone felt the peace of the Spirit.  One of Alejandro´s childhood friends is the daughter of the Relief Society president and came to town for the special occasion.  Gabriela and Josefina are preparing well for their own baptisms in Octubre.

So now I´ll send lots of beautiful pictures.

I love being a missionary! I love Argentina and the people in it!  The Church is true.  Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer and He changes lives every day as God´s children choose to follow Him.  This is the road to happiness.
Hermana Peterson

mi corazon
familia Guinazu

familia Sosa:)
familia Sosa


I just love you
Divisions with Hna. Hale! This is a smock Cecilia wears to teach preschool.

Toda la Vida


familia Alldredge:)

No comments:

Post a Comment